Peterborough Town CC is an ECB Premier League Cricket Club in Cambridgeshire, Northamptonshire and East Anglia.
Up until 1971 the club was based at Crawthorne Road in the city centre but then relocated out to the more expansive grounds of Bretton Gate. The club's ground is presently known as the Dalrod Sports Ground.
Peterborough Town CC was based at Crawthorne Road
We run 3 teams on a Saturday and 2 teams on a Sunday. The Saturday 1st XI play in the ECB Northamptonshire Premier League and the 2nd XI play in NCL Division 2. The 3rd XI play in the Hunts County Cricket League.
On Sundays we run 2 teams in the long established Rutland League. Sunday also sees us play in the Northants and national T20 competition as well as the National Royal London Club Championship 40 over competition. In recent years we've done pretty well in these competitions, with our best reaching the last 4 in the country in 2014.
Youth Development forms a vital part of our club. We run age group coaching and teams from Under 9's through to Under 19's. Juniors can join from the age of 5 attending our Friday evening sessions both in the winter and summer. We are also an All Stars Cricket Centre, which is the ECB flagship programme for boys and girls up to age 8.
Our vision is:
- To play the highest standard of competitive cricket.
- To provide cricket for players of all standards.
- To provide the very best facilities on and off the pitch.
- To deliver a junior cricket programme and pathway for children of all ages and abilities.
- To create a fun and social club for players/members of all ages and for their families and friends.